Tiffany Co By George Schuler 1940 Pair Of Retro Clips Brooches In 14Kt Yellow Gold
Suite of clips brooches designed by George Schuler for Tiffany & Co.
Sculptural pair of retro dress clips pins made in the United States after the war, back in the 1950. They was crafted with an undulate wavy ribbon fan patterns in solid yellow gold of 14 karats and suited with hinged double pins, for stability.
They have a combined weight of 30.8 grams and the measures of each one is 42 mm by 38 mm (1.66 x 1.50 inches) and they raise 25 mm (1 inch).
Stamped, with the maker's mark "PP" for George Schuler, the five digits serial numbers, the gold assay hallmark and signed, "TIFFANY & CO PP 14 KT 68099".
Note: Note: George Schuler, designed similar pairs for Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels, in New York. The omega back displayed in this pair was invented by George Schuler in the 1947, exclusively for tiffany. This pair is the biggest and the heavier, we ever see.
Collateral: They are accompanied by a presentation jewelry box.
Condition: The overall condition of this brooches are excellent. Beside the little normal wear, there is no damage to the gold. This pieces has been carefully inspected to guarantee the condition and authenticity.
INVENTORY REF: P0000ANRR/.5775