Tiffany Co. 1940 Art Deco Earrings With Diamonds In 14Kt Gold By George Schuler
A pair of clip earrings, designed by George Schuler for Tiffany & Co.
Sculptural round pair of clip earrings made by Schuler, in the United States after the war, circa late 1940'.
They was crafted in solid 14 karats of textured yellow gold with a wavy undulated rays patterns. Both are suited at the reverse with the hinged omega backs, patented by Schuler. Post for pierced ears can be easily added.
Mounted with a pair of round brilliants cuts diamonds, 0.12 carats, F/G color, VS-2 clarity
The total weight of this pair is 12.2 grams and the diameter is 21 mm (0.82 Inch).
Both are tamped, with the maker's logo mark "PP" for George Schuler and the hallmarks, "PP 14 kt Tiffany & Co-2423905".
Note: George Schuler, designed similar pairs for Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels, in New York. The omega back displayed in this pair was invented by George Schuler in the 1947, exclusively for tiffany.
Collateral: They are accompanied by a presentation jewelry box.
Condition: The overall condition of this earrings are excellent. Beside the little normal wear, there is no damage to the gold. All the gemstones, are secured in the settings. This earrings has been carefully inspected to guarantee the condition and authenticity
INVENTORY REF: E0000INEJ/.2287