*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold
*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold
*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold
*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold
*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold
*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold
*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold
Treasure Fine Jewelry

*Marchak Paris 1960 French mid-century retro bracelet in textured 18 kt yellow gold

Regular price $9,450.00 $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Textured bracelet designed by Marchak Paris.

A nice example of the French jewelry from the mid-century period. This bracelet was crafted, circa 1960's, in solid yellow gold of 18 karats, with highly textured surfaces. The design is composed by 18 links with invisibles hinges and suited with a push lock system with two hinged figures 8, for extra security.

The total weight of this piece is 60.3 grams and have a length of 6.75 inches, The width is 19 mm (0.75 inch).

Stamped, with French hallmarks; the eagle's head for the assay and the guaranty of the 18 kt gold, the Minerva head mark for export, the maker's maitre cartouche M. Ce. inside a lozange, the engraved serial numbers and signed, "M. Ce. FRANCE 18 KT GOLD 4030-1".

The House of Marchak, was founded by Joseph Abramovich Marchak, a young talented jeweler in 1878, in Kiev, then in Russia. Considered one of the great competitors of Faberge at the beginning of last century and sometimes called “The Cartier of Kiev”, the company employed 150 workers at the start of the Russian Revolution of 1917.

After the WWI they moved to France and as soon as he arrived in Paris, Alexander Marchak opened a jewelry shop on the Rue de la Paix, at number 4 right next to Place Vendome and the Hotel Ritz Paris, where a large number of wealthy foreigners had flocked, ever since its opening in 1898.

This bracelet is in perfect condition with all the original patina.

INVENTORY REF: B0000SCEN/1.449


More from this collection